chadbrochillington, on 07 May 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:
These types of threads would be infinitely more interesting if people explained their reasons for liking or disliking and such.
[quote name='nasalscarecrow' timestamp='1336058175' post='679235']
In no particular order, these can sod off:
1. Freak: I just find it really average. The tune, the lyrics, the production... It just seems like a half-arsed effort to me.
2. The Rose March: Some of Billy's worst vocals, and a weak, wishy washy song. Really don't like it.
3. Astral Planes: Sounds like an incomplete demo to me. A few good ideas and sounds but awkwardly executed. And bad lyrics.
4. Said Sadly: Dull. Nothing special.
5. Perfect: Same really, average effort especially given the superb sounds and melodies of that album.
6. Stellar: Could've been good. Some good guitar sounds but clumsy, crashing sound overall and awful lyrics. Sounds incomplete to me.
7. Innosense: Forgettable. Not much else to say.
8. Zeitgeist: Sounds like he threw it together in minutes. Nothing of any real interest or charm, complete throwaway and very forgettable.
9. FOL: The muttering "come on and feel our love" delivery just ruins what could've been turned into a great rock song. And bad production.
10. Believe: Same as Zeitgeist (the song).
11. Because You Are: I don't particularly dislike this that much, but I find it average in comparison to everything else I could think of. There are obviously a few others that get the same description from me, but I could at least think of some redeeming feature for those tracks.